Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ultimate Monopoly Game

We claimed not to be interested...but we were. We said we wouldn't do it...but we are... We are hooked, almost addicted-you might say.
We are loving playing the McDonald's Monopoly game! We are playing with the pieces and online. I think we are doing pretty good! If you aren't going to play would you please give us your pieces?! That would be awesome. And if you are playing, but not playing online, would you please e-mail us the code so we can play it online? That would be great. I hope you are having fun-play responsibly now-no one needs to eat McDonald's for every meal (at least not every day!). haha.

1 comments:

Nancy Doyens said...

I know what you mean, every year I say that I am not going to do this game, but every year I get hooked.

Hope all is going well for you and your family!

See ya on Sunday.

Nancy

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed