Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pastor Appreciation Month

October is Pastor Appreciation Month.
Now I don't say this because I am married to a pastor, though I'm sure that's the main reason why I am aware of the focus of this month, but because I think it is a great thing.
This month has been set aside to take notice and appreciate your pastors and why limit it-the leadership of your church.

American Heritage Dictionary -
ap·pre·ci·ate (ə-prē'shē-āt')
To recognize the quality, significance, or magnitude of
To be fully aware of or sensitive to; realize
To be thankful or show gratitude for
To admire greatly; value
To raise in value or price, especially over time

The most important thing we can do for them is pray. And I hope we are doing that all the months of the year, not just this one.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed