Friday, October 19, 2007

Keeping count?

I don't know how many of you realized this...I just did. But I have blogged more times this month than any other month I have been blogging. Just a random fact for you.
October 4th last year was my first post on my brand new blog; so I have been at this a full year now, starting my second. I have really enjoyed doing this. I have also enjoyed hearing from all of you how you read my blog regularly (even if I don't see a comment from you). :D That has really influenced me. I think to myself sometimes, "I should put that on my blog". Or Aaron will say to me, "You should blog about this...". Its nice. I have loved that this is a way for us to share our lives with you. All of you. If you go back to my first post ever, you see different people-we have grown so much in the past year-and you have been a part of that.
Thank you for loving us, praying for us-and for being a part of our lives.
We love you.

Brittany (for all of us)

3 comments:

Linda said...

So did he really know he was dialing 911 or did that just happen?

Brittany said...

I haven't taught him how to dial 911 yet, so I'm assuming he just did it randomly.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was very random. And, sorry I haven't commented. I love all the posts.

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed