Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Feature

I am experimenting with Google's AdSense. You may notice an advertisement on the sidebar... Do not click it just because you think I want you to ! This is a real advertisement, and if you are interested in what it says click on it and you will find out more...if you click, I get a little cash. :D But we want to avoid fraud-so really only click if you want to, not because you want to get me money. This is just a trial for me, if I don't like it, I won't keep it. I am not on 24 hours a day so be my eyes, if any ads are not good, please let me know. I don't really get a choice in what appears on my site and that is mildly unsettling, but they apparently base their choices on pertinent key words or topics.
So we'll see what happens!

5 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Hi Brittany ... It's me, The Correspondent a.k.a. The Barchester Brunette (well, one of them) a.k.a. The Bolverine Lady a.k.a. The Friend In Whose Home You Used To Eat Dinner Most Every Friday Night. So, did you guess correctly?

Brittany said...

as a matter of fact, I did.
:D

Nancy Doyens said...

Hey if this works out for you and is really a legit thing, let me know cause we all could use some extra cash.

Thank you,
Nancy Doyens

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

Same here...let me know if you make some money. Daniel and I are keeping a close eye on the budget as I move to part time work. Extra money is always a nice thing!

Brittany said...

I'll let you guys know, they say you get cents per click and when it adds up to $100 you get a check in the mail...if sounds like it may take a while. But I'm not willing to let ads take over my blog...one ad is fine and if I get $ woohoo. Also-I can keep up with my gain...so it sure sounds good.

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed