Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stupid Computer.

We woke up this weekend to discover our computer had crashed, yes-its dead. I have not yet thrown it out the window because we are holding out hope that it can be repaired this weekend-bbuuttt....seeing as how this is the fourth time it has crashed since we got it 5 years ago, that hope is dwindling.
I am right now at Aaron's office at church, hurriedly writing this while he is watching Luke at Afterglow-isn't he just Superman?!
So anyway, I may not be posting for a while, and I may not be responding to any e-mails. I can still be reached.
I mean the internet hasn't be around forever right?
I can survive without it, right?
...right?...hello?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your computer! Next time, get a MAC! they don't crash...... they just work better

Anonymous said...

We have MAC! I LOVE it!! Anyway, too bad it crashed! I liked seeing your posts!! (you are the only one who posts often!) lol. hope it gets fixed sooN!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Correspondent said...

I miss your blog posts ... Cyberspace isn't the same without you.

Heather said...

You need to get your computer fixed!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed