Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Don't Smile"

Luke and I play a new game now. Kind of a stare game, a no smiling game, make the other person laugh....I don't know. But he looks at me and I look at him, we have our lips pushed together in a 'trying-very-hard-not-to-smile' face and then one of us smiles or laughs and so does the other one. Then, very quickly we try to school our faces and begin again. I must confess-Luke is better than me! I crack every time, he even makes little sounds to get me to laugh...he cracks me up. I'm not even sure how we "learned" this game but I love it. And when I laugh he peals in laughter! So, so funny. If we can somehow capture it on film I will share, but for now be content with a few snapshots of the face he makes ^ Lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute, I love it. And you're right, so cute, so funny, and Luke is good at it. :) hehe

Nancy Doyens said...

I love that game too, I just haven't tried it yet with AJ. I just don't know if he would get the game. Oh, I am going to check my game pieces I might have something you need.

Nancy D.

Anonymous said...

aw, his smile is so adorable!!

The Correspondent said...

Thanks for your email, Brittany. I check your blog regularly, but I mainly lurk rather than comment. I'll speak up more often. :-)

~ LHB
The Correspondent

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed