Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Our Visitor

Yesterday Flat Stanley came in the mail all the way from our niece Hannah in Mississippi. We are hosting his visit to our area and need to show him around a bit and then send him back home with pictures of his trip. This is part of Hannah First Grade class' geography project.
I am very excited! And can't hardly wait to show him some of the great places and things to do around here. Any ideas or suggestions?
And don't worry-I'll post after we're done so you all can see too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Flat Stanley is coming to visit me too.... but from Michigan. I am going to have him visit my school. But you could have him visit downtown Aurora or Phillips park...the sunken garden is pretty... or mastadon park or the phillips park zoo... which is free... if you want him to visit Oswego where we now live... then he could visit the downtown Oswego... there is an old white school house thingy... dont know much about it... you could show the park by the river... its really nice and pretty... you could take him to the little Dairy Hut icecream shop... YUMMY... or you could take him to grandpa don's farm.... if you want... Let me know what you decide!

Scott W said...

Hey. Looks like y'all are doing well and having fun.

Just wanted to let you know that the Williamses have joined the blog world at bohemian.typepad.com/williamsfamilylife/. You can also check out the FamilyLife Culture Watch blog (also brand new). Let me know what you think.

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed