Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursdays


1) Addy! My niece turns 1 today!! Happy birthday princess! Her party is Saturday.

2) Bags on my doorstep. Clothes for my two sons were left the other day, and yesterday another was handed to me, by two different wonderful ladies! Thank you.

3) Naps. Not my own-haha-my sons. Without them I would be a zombie. or insane...or both.

4) The people who love my children. Offering to babysit because they truly enjoy them-what a blessing!

5) "Accidents". Last night I tried to call a friend and "accidentally" called the friend whose name is under their name in my phone directory-we hadn't talked in a while and had a great chat! Thanks God.

6) Luke's memorization abilities. I love listening to him recount stories, verses, songs, movie narrations-hilarious.

7) Date night! Yes, another one-dinner and a movie. woo-hoo.

8) The offer of a pool. I sure hope we can get over to it soon-I so want my kids to love to swim.

9) My sister-in-laws. I couldn't ask for better friends. God gives you your family, not all in the same way.

10) Southern Living. I love that magazine! I may not be there-but Southern Living doesn't know that! Thanks Jane!

2 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Look at that face -- How precious! I see traces of your sister, especially around the mouth.

Hooray for clothes and naps and babysitters and dates! Which movie was it this time?

I recently watched Inkheart and was abysmally disappointed. I infinitely preferred the movie that played in my head as I was reading the book.

I love your attitude of gratitude!

Brittany said...

I watched Inkheart last night-same deal here too. :( ohh, that horrible catagory of "could've been pretty good".

I *think* we are going to see Star Trek, and at the "cheap seats" $3. a ticket!

tahnks for always encouraging the thanks!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed