Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1) Luke and Joel being good roommates! Now the grownups have their own room back and there is a "Boys' Room". They are doing so great, and BONUS: napping and going to bed about the same time every day!!

2) Furloughs. Great visit with the Mussers (and Barths), got to meet Jude! And another one with a BONUS: we took another missionary-on-furlough with us-Emily Bonner!

3) Sadie Margaret Scarbrough was born! Welcome to the world little girl-we love you.

4) THE SUN!! Oh, how I missed you.

5) Summer. My favorite season here in Illinois for sure. I am very thankful for a summer minus snakes, armies of mosquito's (oh, there are some but not near as many), scorpions, cactus, fire ants, and humidity. Whoo-hoo. ...I may even get a tan....

6) Oreos. 'Nuff said.

7) Lunch dates with Aaron. I feel special that he would interrupt his work day and go hang out with me...awww. (by the way, if you ever get a chance to, try Applebee's Shrimp and Spinach salad-yummy)

1 comments:

The Correspondent said...

What a great list, Brittany! I especially love numbers 1, 6, and 7.

Right now, our Boys' Room looks like a disaster area. It's amazing how quick and easy it is for them to demolish a room. :-)

A few Friday nights ago (Dessert Night at our house), the kids made homemade ice cream with a couple of those ice cream maker balls, and they added crushed oreos to the finished product -- Delish!

I really enjoyed your Thankful Thursday!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed