Friday, June 12, 2009

Anniversary Date

June 1 was our 7th anniversary! Aaron planned us an amazing date, we drove into Chicago and went to the Field Museum!!


I got to meet Sue! Very thrilling for me.




And we also saw a Pacific Islands (Papua, PNG, Vanuatu, etc) Exhibit-which was awesome




Then we took a water taxi across Lake Michigan
(where we took these unique pics)




on our way to an Italian restaurant on Navy Pier.
It was so much fun, we had never done any of that before. Then we came back to Aurora and hung out a bit more before coming home. what a great day!! (thanks Kathleen for watching the boys!)

1 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe it has been seven years!

I remember going to your wedding like it was yesterday!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed