Friday, August 24, 2007

A Wedding Announcement

I have obtained permission to post this....

My brother Cody has gotten married! I am posting some pictures from the wedding at the Justice of the Peace in Texas. They are having their "Real" wedding next year on their anniversary. But Cody and Courtney are really married!

This is a picture of my mom Stacy, my new sister-in-law Courtney, her new husband and my brother Cody, and my dad Dean.



Here is the ceremony:


The new Mr. and Mrs. Cody Dale Durham:

My brother Cody has joined the United States Coast Guard (like my sister), and is leaving for Boot Camp on September 4th. After Boot Camp he'll be headed to California (where my sister Amanda is) for his "A-School". Because he and Courtney are married now, she can go with him and they can stay in military housing in California on base. This is very exciting for them. A lot of changes in their very immediate future. They could definately use your prayers!

Congratulations Cody and Courtney Durham!
We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her dress!! It's pretty..

Anyway, Brit, are you going to be a Trek leader!?? I saw that it said you were reading Trek Student and leader books!! I hope you are..

Brittany said...

Yes, I am going to be a Trek leader this year-I'm very excited. Its going to be my first time and from what I know its going to be very different than T&T! I can't wait to experience it.

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed