Friday, August 17, 2007

Luke is 1

Another great picture of "My Guys":

Luke had his very 1st Birthday Party! Yes, thats right-he's ONE YEAR OLD!!
Here are some pictures of him eating his cake and enjoying his balloon and attention.





He is such a big boy: 24 pounds and 30 3/4 inches.
We had a great time watching him play with his new presents. He got so many!
My mom, Stacy, was here for his birthday and made it that much more special.
He is also a very proficient walker, I'll get a pic or video of that up soon. And my next post will be to show you all how we changed Luke's room. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I loved the Elmo and so did Luke! :)

Anonymous said...

Luke is such a cute kiddo! Happy first birthday bud!


Shea

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed