Friday, August 03, 2007

Girls' Tea

I had a Girls' Tea at my house. It was for Jr. High Girls (going in through going out), and the dress was semi-formal .
Thankfully I had help Hostess-ing (is that a word??). Kelly helped me majorly!

So here is a picture of me and Kelly, aka The Hostesses, in our "semi-formal" dress. You can't see it, but we are getting mobbed by the Paparazzi.

We had TONS and TONS of food-seriously, my house still have some of the leftovers and this was last week! Check out the spread below. And just to make it that much more special, we ate on China and Silver.
We played a few games of "I Never" (see above picture) and one game of "Psychiatrist"; it was lots of fun and I think we had a good time hanging out and getting to know each other better.

Here is a very lovely photo of all the girls on the top of my stairwell.
Aren't they all gorgeous?!


And this is how they really act.
Just kidding. This was their hilarious attempt at looking psycho.
I think they all have a career in acting. :D haha
I had an awesome time and I think everybody else did too. It was fun to dress up and eat on fancy plates, but it was even more special to be with all these girls and get to know them better.
Thank you all for coming!
How am I going to top this next year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! yea, that's how we act, mostly! lol! JK! We had a TON of fun! Tnx a million!

Emmi said...

aww how much fun. what a great idea. looks like it was a blast.
i'm so glad ya'll got to do that.

Katie said...

That was sooooo much fun! Thanks for having it!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed