Friday, August 24, 2007

Very possibly the most serious and silly post I have ever written.

The question in my family is never, "Do you have Tomato Soup?", of course I have Tomato soup. There is always Tomato soup in the pantry.
Tomato soup is so good. Whether its a treat, "We are having Tomato Soup!" or a fallback meal, "Well, we can always have Tomato soup...", its always, dependably good.
It can be eaten alone, with a grilled cheese sandwich, with cheese (Cheddar or American), with noodles, and a combination of two or even all! You can be creative, like my brother and shortcut the addition of cheese and noodles by simply pouring your soup over macaroni and cheese. I have heard of people eating their Tomato soup with crackers, or pepperoni slices (not me)-but the options are there, and there are many.
Its a part of my upbringing. A permanent fixture of my life. Tomato Soup is a staple. And I love it.

I had Tomato Soup today for lunch, with noodles and cheese. Did you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i don't like tomatoe soup at all...
i think it's really sick...
lol
but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I had tomato soup and noodles for dinner couple of nights ago. . . as a treat!
And you are a nut!!
mom

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed