Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

Well, we had the big Thanksgiving Meal: Turkey, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Asparagus Casserole, Cranberry Sauce, Rolls, Sweet Tea, Apple Pie and Ice Cream. Oh my goodness, we were full. And I think we will be eating the leftovers for a little while. Aaron made the turkey (it was good!) and I had my first attempt at making an apple pie (and those pies are yummy). We ate fairly moderately for our meal, we just never really stopped eating afterwords!! haha. Watched alot of football and just hung out as a family.
Here we are on Friday, Luke is wearing his Christmas pajamas while we watch football! Doesn't he look into it? We set up the tree and put on our ornaments, and set out our stockings and Nativities. We feel "Christmas-y" now! Luke liked to look at all the ornaments and he showed special interest to the Mississippi State ones, his father's son. So anyway, we had a great holiday and are looking forward to the next! Hope yours was and is good also!

6 comments:

Nancy Doyens said...

WOW, that menu sounds yummie!! Asparagus casserole sounds good, if it's not a family recipie, may I get a copy of it, that sounds so very yummie!! I Love asparagus but don't really know how to prepare it! AJ loved all the attention from the family. Missed you at the concered Wed night. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

We had a great Thanksgiving, and we have begun to pull out Christmas decorations. I'm loving listening to Christmas music. Btw...I hope you feel better really soon!

Anonymous said...

And...your son is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

yeah we pulled out our christmas stuff too and now i keep thinking it's snowing outside!!!!!!!!
i wish it was!
Luke is so cute!!!!!
(as always!!)

Anonymous said...

that last post was from me!!!!!!!!
~liz~

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany! It's been forever since we talked, and I miss it! I was excited when I heard about your baby. I remember always asking you when you were going to have a kid, and now ... a little Bonner. And he's absolutely adorable. My mom wanted me to tell your family hi from my family. Email me sometime, or comment on my blog (which I haven't posted on yet). Miss you lots. Tell Aaron I said hey. Stay in touch.
-Amy Williams

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed