Saturday, November 18, 2006

Luke's Letter

Hello All,
Luke here...Life is pretty exciting these days. I can stand up (with a little help), and I am so strong. I'm very grown up to-I'm teething now. My very first photo-op will be in a few weeks-I'll let you know how that goes. Even though I talk all time, sometimes it seems like Mommy and Daddy still don't understand me-they'll learn. I really like to watch football, especially with Daddy, I yell at the TV but those players don't listen. My dog Samson is interesting, when he doesn't look like a rug. Did you know I sleep in my own room by myself? I do. I have for a long time now. I recently got an extention on my bedtime-9:00pm, I think they are tricking me to sleep longer in the mornings (I've got to watch them-they're always up to something).
Well, that's about it for now (plus this is getting boring).
Later,
Luke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny Luke! yeah ill admit your a pretty strong baby!
so whose football team do you like? do you like the mississippi team or someone else, cause your parent's seem to think you like the mississippi team?!
ttyl
~liz~

Brittany said...

As of now I think he is still undecided. He was yelling at the Bears, but I don't know if it was for or against them. In regards to which team he likes-I guess we'll just have to wait and see-but for now, we'll all force our own upon him.

Nancy Doyens said...

Hey Luke, I hope that you and your family has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day. Just think that maybe next year you would be able to have the real think and nothing proccessed and comes in a jar from Gerber. Have a good day and I'll see you and your folks Sunday at church.

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed