Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sweetness

I opened their door to check on them before I went to bed and this is what I found:
Luke and Joel sharing Luke's bed, Luke read Joel to sleep and then went to sleep too! So cute!

These pictures are very important to me. Sometimes I need that reminder that they are friends and love each other after the toy stealing and fights they (yes, sometimes) have. Good for my heart.

Also! Notice the CUTE CUTE blankets they have, similar but not exactly the same baby blue Old-fashioned Pooh blankets?  My very talented sister Amanda made these and makes others! She sells pre-made and also made-to-order or "custom" quilts.  She makes for nurserys, but I've seen her go way beyond that.

  Check her out on her Facebook page: Baby Jenks Leelee.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed