Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun Things I Want to Accomplish

My friend k. inspired me to post on this:


Fun Things I want to Accomplish (no way could I ever say "top five" pssht)


1) Be fluent in at least one language (working on Spanish with the boys).

2) See my name on the binding of a book in a library.

3) Visit each of my siblings at their own home.

4) Go camping with the Bonners (never done that).

5) Go ice skating outdoors (maybe in Chicago?).

6) Go on a vacation and stop every time something interests us.

7) Have a really nice guest room that is regularly occupied.

8) Homeschool my children.

9) Go snorkeling with my parents.

10) Get to a place where it is so normal for me to wake up early that I couldn't possibly sleep in past 8 am.

What would you put on your list?

4 comments:

Kristy said...

fun list! i'm sure i could've thought of more if i had tried. :) love numbers 6 & 7!

Kristy said...

love your list! i like numbers 6 & 7!

Melinda said...

Those are some good things! :) I'll have to think on that one...maybe post a list of my own. ;)

Brittany said...

I would read it Melinda!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed