Monday, April 04, 2011

Fighting battles

I am raising two boys, ages 4 and 2, and through the playing and learning and growing there is in the background the thought that these boys will grow to be men.  Not soon, but sooner than I think. 
 Training men.   Men who I pray will be strong in the their faith, in their character, in the Lord.  Able to withstand the little (and big) battles with the world and with themselves that will come their way. I pray that the Lord will be their strength! and that they will know that the battle is already won!

But...right now, we fight battles of another kind!

We've been watching alot of Robin Hood lately, can you tell?  (The "swords" are made from soft wrapping paper rolls.)  I am (apparently) the villain. LOL
(I apologize for the camera angle-consider it part of the experience!)

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed