Saturday, December 13, 2008

Setting up the tree

You can see these pictures and more by clicking on the Flickr slideshow on the sidebar

Luke was a very big helper to Aaron


And Aaron was so great including him!


I think they had a lot of fun together

I didn't just take pictures though


But the best part was Luke putting the angel on top of the tree! He really was so excited.

He concentrated and did it without any help (besides the lift of course)
Look at that face!! He was so excited! and Proud of himself.

Good job guys!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a big helper. And I love the face!

Send me an e-mail with your CVS questions and I'd be glad to help!

bhwampler08@att.net

Anonymous said...

That's fun and very cute! :) I always love putting the angel on our tree too!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed