Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bonner's Visit, Part 3

Playing in the snow with Momaw and Popaw! What a cute pose.

We had alot of fun, it snowed and the snow was a great powder, a little hard to make snowballs, and near impossible to make a snowman-but great to run around in, not wet at all.
Some of you may see this picture up close soon....
Luke had lots of fun! Hard to tell because of all the clothes I'm wearing but here I am, very pregnant.
Another great pose!
Playing under the red berry trees
Family shot!
Mike and Jane trying to get their poses set up
Cute photo shoot for the Parents





And, by the way-for those of you who have never been here, this is our house, the middle unit with the open garage is ours!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and fun! I want to go play too! I like the one with Aaron's Mom on his Dad's back. :) Fun times

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed