Friday, December 05, 2008

Brittany needs...

Haha! Mrs. Langhans shared this on her blog and it was so funny I'm going to do it too.
Brittany needs...according to google. So, I went to google and typed in "Brittany needs" and here are the top 10 responses:

1)Brittany Needs Her Black Book Now
--uhh...no I don't!

2)Brittany needs to eat a sandwich
--actually, that would be nice

3)Brittany needs personal attention every day
--yep-haha

4)needs to have consistent mental and physical entertainment
--lol-how did google know??

5)Brittany needs a loving and nurturing adoptive two parent or singe parent home
--I'm good...

6)Brittany needs another boyfriend
--NO I DO NOT!

7)Brittany needs her self confidence back
--Google's getting a little personal now...

8)Brittany Needs Braces
--I already did that once!

9)BRITTANY NEEDS A FOREVER HOME
--I already have a forever home!

10)Brittany Needs to Find More Music
--actually, I do-My only Christmas CD is Handel's Messiah.

Funny! (I share a name with a celebrity and a dog breed...wonderful.)
Now you should try!

2 comments:

Kelly Lamonica said...

I googled myself.......
"Howie needs BOTOX on his forehead"... I am quite offended!

Heather said...

Well let me know when you want lessons on CVSing!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed