Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones spoiler

What can I say? It was Indiana Jones, Indy. The action, the music, the hat-it was all there; another opportunity to show how much he really hates snakes, even nods to "Dad" and Marcus- which was especially touching. And who doesn't love Marion? And the promise of that elusive happy ending? It was all there...and yet...there is one word which seems to sum up the entire movie for me, my thinking of it. One word that captures my experience, all my emotion...
Aliens.
Yep, you read right. If only you could hear my voice when I say it, the lack of understanding, the disbelief, the disappointment. Aliens. This is not the first of my favorite shows to ruined by the presence of aliens (anybody remember X-men?), and it seems, it won't be the last. Why? Why, I ask? I don't know. I can't seem to get past it. But perhaps you will, of course you have to go watch it, it IS Indiana Jones-I hope you enjoy it. Let me know.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love I.J. we're on a nick-name basis now... I had the Indiana box set of 3 VHS's when I was younger... I wonder what happened to those. I must say I'm a bit disturbed by the prospect of aliens. I'll still see it, but I don't know how I feel about this new development.

I'll go ahead and comment about the grill post too. Too cute! I think poor Luke's chair was WAY too far away from the grill for him to get a good view. He's so obedient, though! I love it!

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

I need a post about family camp

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed