Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Niner, niner"

Introducing our new baby, first pictures!
Here are our first sonograms. The "peanut", white spot, is the baby...not even a "gummie" yet. Not very big, and actually, younger than we thought.
So we have an approximate due date: January 9, 2009 (Niner, niner). That makes me almost 6 weeks pregnant-so pretty early still.
And, yea me-I feel fine! Whew.
So, pretty normal with Luke here, just changing up our eating habits a bit, adding two vitamins to the daily schedule and we keep talking about this "new baby" person. But other than that-we're normal.
Enjoy the pictures! Thanks for your prayers.

5 comments:

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

How exciting...what a way to start a new year!

The Correspondent said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the sonogram pics.

If you have the time and interest, you've been tagged for aonther meme. No pressure, though. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Another grandbabby for the Durhams! Your mom is getting way ahead! Not that I really want to be in that race yet. HA! We will be praying for your family. I can't imagine a better family for God to add to. We love you all.

Dianne

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love those first sonogram pics! It is truly an amazing thing that God can take a literal blob and form it into a beautiful human being! Congrats and keep me posted on how things are going!

Ashley said...

I'm so behind! Congratulations!!!!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed