Friday, June 13, 2008

Excuse or Reason? Reason or Excuse?

Thanks all you patient folks out there! (Remember, patience is a virtue and a fruit!)
I was sick with a short little flu-bug, but then I got better. Amy (Aaron's older sister), Madison and Hannah came up to go to Family Camp with us, and Jane came along to get in a quick visit with us before and after her visit with a good friend who lives up here. We (Amy, her daughters, Aaron, myself and Luke) drove up to Wisconsin for a Family Camp vacation all together and had a lot of fun-and took a lot of pictures!
*I will post about that-patience, remember*
Well, at camp I started to get a bit worse with my sinuses and allergies. Full blown sinus infection, with fevers and everything. It really settled in there. When we got back from camp, I was hoping I would feel better, and I did-at first. But then my body just gave up the fight. SOO a few days of doctor recommended rest and antibiotics later, I am blogging now. Just to let you know why I haven't been lately. I am feeling better, but I'm still on my way. So prayers please. And stay tuned for some posts!

2 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Thanks for sharing the great pics of family camp.

I'm sorry you've been sick and icky ... Are you feeling better now?

Brittany said...

getting there...still on antibiotics, I think now my major battle is the combo sinuses/allergies with 1st trimester nausea-woopee! ;)

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed