Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Chain Quiz

So I wasn't going to do this quiz, tagged or not-but then I got tagged, 3 times! I was tagged by Morgan, Amanda and Heather. THANKS. So instead of finding this annoying, I am choosing to think that at least those three people wondered what I would put as answers to this quiz. Now you all suffer. ;)
Haha, this is fun now.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.-
Each player answers the questions about themselves.- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

What was I doing 10 years ago (April 1998)?
1. I was 14, doing school-I was homeschooled
2. About to celebrate 1 year of dating Aaron-crazy
3. hanging out with Emily, more than likely, at F.O.A.
4. babysitting Rodney's sisters? or maybe that was the next year?
5. Reading a book

5 Things on my "To Do" list today:
1. Clean the kitchen
2. Call my mom
3. Get all the stuff Luke has outgrown out of his room
4. Dinner prep
5. A few emails

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Buy a home
2. New car
3. Give a lot away
4. Take the youth group on some awesome trips
5. do a bit more traveling

5 Bad Habits:
1. fastfood
2. Biting my cheek
3. wasting time on the computer
4. staying up too late
5. sleeping in

5 Places I have lived:
1. Illinois
2. Mississippi
3. Texas
4. Colorado
5. New Mexico

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Stay at home Mom
2. Youth Pastor's Wife
3. Dental Assistant
4. Dean's Administrative Assistant
5. Librarian

Tags:
I'm not tagging anyone. sorry.
haha.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for humoring us!

mary anne said...

hey, it's mary anne. i didn't know you were a librarian. that's cool. i love the library. seriously, it's by far one of my favorite places. :)

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed