Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fall and Football

Well, the trees are turning, I can't believe it's already October, already Fall. We've actually had the heat on! It seems so different than Mississippi. This will be our second Fall in Illinois and I think we know a little better what to expect from this Fall and Winter. I'm getting excited about seeing snow again, I'm sure I'll be tired of it eventually again but it always makes everything so pretty (before it gets muddy and yucky).
It will be Luke's first...well, just about everything is his first for now! :D poor kid, football season is here and he is in possession of a Saints uniform, Texas and MSU. More have been promised-he won't know what's going on.

doesn't he look confused?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your need for heat! It's 91 degrees here today. I'm excited that you are a blogger. It will be a really good way to keep up with you guys! Love you!

Thomas/Mollie said...

Hey fellow blogger! i'm so glad you have one and will put it on our favorites to check often!
Luke is precious!! lots of love...mol

Anonymous said...

Luke is so cute! I miss y'all so much!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed