Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thanks

1) Birthdays. Its all about me for a day...sometimes you can stretch it for a couple days, or a weekend, or a week....I like month. The birthday month. Yep. September is mine-but I'll share.

2) Birthday calls! Thanks for them-those are always fun. I always want to say, "And Happy Birthday to you too!"

3) Making up milestones. 26 = complete and official grownup, beyond any and all doubt (I was a grownup at 16-sweet, driving, job, 17-graduated, engaged, 18-married, government viewed adult, 20-no longer a teenager, 21-no purchase restrictions, 23-became a mommy and 25-insurance thinks I'm adult enough to lower) *because* I am no longer able to join the college sunday school class-I'm a "median adult"! AND I'm closer to 30 than to 20. Thereyougo.

4) A little boy voice singing happy birthday.

5) Joel climbing the stairs..."be thankful in everything"...sigh.

6) Knowing my dad reads my blog...everyday. :D

7) Turning things into good. = Going to the park for hours and playing with the boys. I think Luke could have thrown rocks into the river for an hour.

8) Crossing things off the Giant To-Do List. *Yesss*

9) Back in my old jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) Christmas preparations-I love it! Can I be ready by Thanksgiving? I don't know. But I'm gonna try!

3 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Happy birthday, Brittany! I'm definitely in favor of celebrating all month.

Melinda said...

Thanks for the good thanks! And I'm glad you're willing to share your month ;)

Melissa said...

Christmas prep? Wow, you are on the ball. I haven't even started that yet (except picking up a hilarious T-shirt for my brother that I couldn't resist). :)

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed