Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another thankful list

1) My brand spanking new niece Olivia!
her parents are busy loving on her, but you can keep up with what they post at their new blog: http://www.txdurhams.blogspot.com/

2) Joel being more interested in food...cheerios went over well, pears are a favorite. Hopefully this interest will increase! He literally could care less. lol.

3) Seeing my house clean. Thats what happens when you invite people over...you have to clean up!

4) Luke getting in on chores! He is a master duster!

5) Date with Aaron for my birthday. Olive Garden and a movie-yay! Thanks Kathleen for watching the boys

6) Books on the shelves. Got out My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers...I have two, now I have one upstairs and one downstairs! :) Good book. I'm glad I "found" it.

7) I have a new library by me now! I'm gonna go visit it, I haven't yet, but I'm just thankful for the idea of it. Every time I drive by I get all excited about the books and movies I'm going to borrow, and how much Luke and eventually Joel are going to love it! ::sigh::

8) Online TV. Since the digital turnover we have been even less in luck with channels-but that led me to search the internet! Channel websites and http://www.hulu.com/ are AMAZING! I'm watching all kinds of shows I never get to see on my TV! Thanks High Speed!

9) Speaking of turnovers....Arby's! I'm thankful for Arby's, being across from my house! Walking distance to mozzarella sticks, chocolate shakes, curly fries and cherry turnovers! yummy.

10) My nice camera that takes such lovely pictures.


1 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Another great list, Brittany!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness (Lam. 3:22-23, ESV).

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed