Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Visit to Texas, Part 2

Ahh, the Golf Tournament. We try to do this every time the whole family is together. We draw for partners, and play best ball from the tee, then alternate play for the rest of the hole. At the end there is a trophy, a plaque (of which I neglected to get a picture of this year-sorry), and of course-bragging rights.






The players this year were: my Grandpa Farrell, my Dad Dean, Aaron, my brother Cody, my brother-in-law Mark, and my sister-in-law Courtney and my sister Amanda (who were each "half a partner", playing only nine holes each).
Mark, Amanda and Courtney won the tournament, by one stroke! They came in from behind! This is Courtney's first year on the plaque! Congrats guys.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed