Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Luke's Injury

Luke had an accident yesterday. Laundry can be dangerous-Luke was helping me do the laundry yesterday and was celebrating a recent triumph (responding to Thank you with You're welcome) and then he fell into the banister upstairs and hit his head. There was a LOT of bleeding and it was very scary. But Luke was a trooper. Even said "thank you" to the doctor for his two stitches. :D 5 days of watching and healing, then stitches out and we get to see his first scar. (oh my gosh)


4 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Oh my. That's a very bad boo-boo. I'm so sorry about his accident, and I hope he heals quickly.

Looking at Luke's forehead makes me as weak as when I would look at Eric's van Gogh ear after his haircut. The Lord clearly did not call me to be a nurse.

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

yikes! lot's of good memories to look forward to with rough and tough little boys!

just me said...

ouch!

Heather said...

Vitamin E oil will help with the scaring once the scab is gone. You can buy a small bottle of it and a little bit goes a long way. Take it from the queen of scars and little cuts!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed