Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Silly me

I was cleaning out Luke's closet yesterday and found something there amongst the stuffed animals piled on the shelf-a Webkinz!
I have a black bear that was so cute and I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from but there it was-with a Webkinz tag that I have not noticed for probably years? (talk about unobservant!)
We of course know about Webkinz because Madison and Hannah (Luke's cousins) have several of their own! They even gave one to Momaw (Aaron's mom) for Christmas! So now we have one too-well, she is Luke's Webkinz now, her name is Lulu. How fun is that?

1 comments:

just me said...

Sounds like fuN! I have a webkinz... what is your username? Luke will have fun on there.. It is a fun site... Though, I am growing out of some of the games ;-) I <3 decorating my room though !!! :D :D :D

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed