Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am a USCG Sibling.

YN3(Yeoman) Amanda Jenkins and Seaman Cody Durham(soon to be ET3-Electronics Technician).

These are my younger siblings in their United States Coast Guard graduation photos.

They are both stationed right now in California, very close to each other-which is awesome!

This summer my family is planning a big vacation to California for Cody's graduation from A-School, and we also get to see my sister Amanda 9 months pregnant! I am so excited.

I believe most of you know (or at least know of) Amanda and Cody, and so I thought you might like to see these pictures. I am so proud of my brother and sister (not just because of their decision to serve in our military, but that is something to be proud of).
Remember that our military is not composed of nameless faces; they are sisters, brothers, cousins, parents, sons and daughters and so on. Please keep them in your prayers!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Aww, I'm so proud! I didn't realize Amanda was pregnant! How exciting. Does she know what she's having?

Brittany said...

She should find out soon! But this kid is a mover and a shaker-lol. they had to chase peanut down to get a heartbeat last time! I'm going with girl though...just my own thoughts. This is number two for her-did you notice that?

Heather said...

Both of them look so sharp!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed