Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yeah, I know. I'm odd.

I am wearing my lower retainer for the first time in, well...lets just say a long time. And I'm thinking today isn't going to be very pleasant. I am wearing it because me teeth are shifting, its very uncommon for me, they usually stay put pretty good but my bad habit of gnawing on the inside of my cheek (gross I know) has kind of taken over and I think it is contributing to my teeth shifting and to the headaches I've been getting lately...
all that to say, Keep me accountable please, if you see me chewing my cheek stop me, sometimes I do it without thinking. Bad bad habit.
Probably To Much Information but hey, my blog, I can talk about whatever I want.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed