Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happenings

So I was looking at blogs this morning, (it is so awesome that so many of our friends have them!) and I was just enjoying reading and commenting, and being disappointed when someone hadn't updated their blog....and then it hit me-duh, you have a blog that you haven't updated in weeks. Silly girl! And here I am.
All our boxes are unpacked! We are enjoying living in our new home:


I have a couple of great pictures of Luke:

This is our visit with Howie and his family, Luke L-O-V-E-S Howie the Bulldog.

Luke swimming in our backyard, in his little inflatable pool.

Luke sportin' a new 'do' after Mommy gave him a haircut.
On Friday Luke will be having Tubes put into his ears, the double ear infection that has lasted the last 10 1/2 weeks is hopefully drawing to an end! Pray for that please.
On Saturday Luke and I will be flying to Mississippi for our visit with the Bonner family! YEA! I'm very excited about this trip!
On the following Saturday Aaron and the Youth Group will be -driving- down to Mississippi for a week-long missions trip at Friends of Alcoholics. I will be helping too!
And then we will come back and it won't be long before Luke's 1st birthday-August 12.
Goodness Gracious, he is going to be 1.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Riding Howie the bulldog...oh my! hehe. Have fun in Mississippi, we'll be joining you soon after you get there.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your still alive! ;-) lol!! I like your house, it's nice! I hope Luke get's better!!! and have fun in mississippi!!!!! wow, I can't believe Luke's birthday is almost here! already almost one!! (well, that means I am turning 12 sooon! yea, me!)

Rachel said...

ohh i really hope Luke feels better soon!! I hate ear infections and i would really hate to live with them for 10 weeks!! ecck!I can't wait to see your house when we go to the tea!! And WOW luke is almost 1!! YAY!! and thats the thing im looking soo forward too!! MISSISSIPPI!! lol! and luke looks soo cute with his hair cut!!

Emmi said...

oh brittany the house looks great. congrats. and we were still in no on sunday we are back now are you still here . i'll be so sad if we have missed you. and yes i love how the internet can be used as a tool - it's so helpful. luke is growing so big i cannot believe he is about to be 1. and btw inflatable pools are the best - we have one as well. riley loves it.

Kelly Lamonica said...

We had a blast... Howie did too!! ONE YEAR OLD!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST A YEAR CAN FLY BY!!! Cant wait til Mississippi either! WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE TUBES!!

Melissa said...

The house looks awesome! :) Congrats! And the pictures of Luke are so cute. Hope you're having fun in Mississippi!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed