Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Trip to Texas

So first things first, I wanted to share some pictures from our visit to Texas. We had so much fun, and I could had a hard time narrowing down which pictures to share, so I am sharing A LOT of them. ENJOY!


This is Luke in his new swim outfit, hanging out by the lake.
Luke and Brittany (me) at the lake.
My dad and Luke at the Mexican Restaurant-Luke's first taste of Mexican food-yea Flan!
This is my sister Amanda's son, Tre. He's so cute.
Luke and Tre in the sans water inflatable pool, in the living room. They had so much fun climbing in and out of it.
I love this picture.


Now this was so much fun and fun to watch.
A new experience for both the boys!


Me, my brother Cody, my sister Amanda, my future sister-in-law Courtney, family friend Christi: playing bingo! (My first time) We were Team USA haha, pooled our efforts and winnings (thats right we won! I won one time and Cody won twice!).
We ended up almost breaking even...LOL. It was so much fun.


The whole trip was fun. We were missing Aaron and Mark to make it complete, but still had a great visit with my family!
July will be when we visit with the Bonners in MS-can't wait!





5 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun Brit!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It sounds like you two had a blast! We missed seeing you though! But Luke looks so adorable in all those pictures! How did you like playing bingo?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It sounds like you two had a blast! We missed seeing you though! But Luke looks so adorable in all those pictures! How did you like playing bingo?

Anonymous said...

I cant wait either!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Cute pictures! I'm glad you're back though. :)

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed