Saturday, March 10, 2007

long post with pics

Well, it has been a long time since I’ve put a new post on here…sorry for all you who have been checking. I am making it my goal to put a new post online at least every 2 weeks; we’ll see how that goes.
We had the Youth Group Valentine’s Dinner. It was awesome! Please go check out Aaron’s blog and pictures about it. Plug time: Everyone should go check out Aaron’s blog! Right now, I mean it. He has been posting and reviewing and being faithful with some pictures of the youth group events! He is totally on the ball. Our ministry at CBC is such a Huge part of our lives, and really if you are on my blog to find out what is going on with us, you should definitely check out Aaron’s Youth Blog.
Aaron’s mom, Jane Bonner, was here for a week-that was great! It is wonderful to get to visit with family and even better for Luke to have his grandparents in his life. Luke and I are traveling to visit My folks in Texas sometime in May, Amanda and Tre will also be visiting at the same time-yeah!
We’ve had a heat wave-I think it was almost 40 degrees the other day (just kidding). I can’t wait until we get some warm weather; I am ready for shorts and flip-flops!
Luke now officially has two (that’s right, count ‘em-two) bottom front teeth. It is so cute to see his little “Toothy” grin. I think they are really bothering him though, when he bites or clenches his jaw I think it is hurting his top gums, maybe that means we’ll be seeing some top front teeth soon?! He can now sit up by himself, but he still prefers to stand. Last night he went over to the DeVries’ house and hung out while Aaron and I were at the Scarbroughs playing games with the college Sunday school class. (Yeah DeVries! Thank you guys so much!) Luke can say "mamama", “aabbaa” (which we are interpreting as “Abba” or daddy ;), and bunches of other sounds. It makes me eager for when he can really communicate with his words. I am starting to incorporate some signs, I think it will help him communicate with us and help any frustration (here's hope’in)
Luke has his basketball goal all ready for March Madness, but I don’t think he’s gotten he concept yet about putting the ball in the net…he’s got plenty of time though.
Now the most important two questions anyone will ask you today…do you know that you have to change your clocks tonight? AND…are you ready to pick your brackets tomorrow? Those are both very important questions and should be given your full attention! LOL
other big news, we have spoken with NFCU about a morgage loan, and talked with Aggie, our ReMax realtor from our church, and we are getting the process of buying our own place started. We aren't sure if we're thinking home or townhome or whatever, but we'd like to be investing in our own property so we're moving forward. Of course this is not a process with a time schedule so its hard to say whats going on, but I am really hoping to be done with it and have moved in before this coming school year in August. Realistic or not, thats what I'm praying for! We would love you to pray with us about this process, the time and patience it requires, and of course for a great place to live. Thanks so much.
Welp, hope you liked the pictures! Later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, and I'll be praying!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed