Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas, Part 2

After our Christmas with the Bonners here in Illinois we braved the airlines and made our way to the Durham house in Texas.
We played in the Annual Durham In-law/Out-law Golf Tournament, Luke and Tre went too. Here is Luke all decked out in his golf clothes with my Dad:
Taking the trophy (yes, there is a trophy) was my bro-in-law Mark and my Grandpa, Aaron and Mom came in 2nd, Dad and Courtney (my brother Cody's girlfriend) and myself at 3rd (woohoo), Amanda and Cody in at 4th (a.k.a. last). This was my first time to play in the golf tournament, I had a crash course lesson the day before with my Dad at the driving range and greens, I'm proud to say that I wasn't an embarrassment.
Here is luke talking with my Mom and me.

And this was a fun picture to take:
Luke and Tre, sitting a chair all by themselves, posing for a picture. They are in their new matching "First Christmas" outfits their grandparents got them. Imagine if you will, all the adults in the room, behind this camera, basically being idiots to see if they can get a smile, next time I'm videotaping that! hehe.
Keep scrolling for Christmas, Part 1...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE Brittany! You'll have to share how the trip went with the little guy.


Shea

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed