Saturday, January 13, 2007

5 months old

Luke is growing up so fast it seems. I like to think of him as a genius but really, ALL babies are geniuses, think of all they learn so fast and so early. They just absorb everything! Luke can roll all over the place, he can put his own pacifier in his mouth, he is eating cereal twice a day now (these pictures are of his first time to eat it and he ate his whole bowl!!), he thinks the dog is hilarious and is getting ready to crawl. Oh my goodness. Its hard to believe that he is 5 months old...


Then again, its hard to believe he hasn't been around forever. He is such an awesome kid. Being parents is hard, but its good; and why shouldn't it be hard, it is an awesome responsibility, one we could/should only be able to handle because we draw our strength from our Lord.
Thank you all for your love and your prayers.
If you want to compare how much he has changed, just take a peek at some earlier posts-wow.
Okay, y'all. Saints play tonight, they are on their way. Apparently they just needed Luke as a fan to make this far, this is their year. (that was for Aaron, you love a man, you love his team :D)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a good time last night! Thanks! And Luke is growing up so fast. :)

Nancy Doyens said...

Hey, I have the exact same spoons for AJ too ... how cool is that? I totally understand what you mean that it's hard to believe that your child(ren) has not been there forever. Parenting is really hard but just as equally rewarding!!

Have a good day!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany, Aaron, and Luke! I haven't checked out your site in a while so I had to catch up! I can't believe he has gotten so big! I still have never seen him before! When are you coming to MS? I miss y'all!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittney... Sorry, the Saints didn't make it for you guys... but for me YEAH THE BEARS ARE GOING TO THE SUPEBOWL!!! ;-)

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed