Monday, May 16, 2011

Questionable parenting

Today's solution to the neverending "he's not sharing!" and "he knocked over my tower!", etc. 

NO SHARING DAY!

All the toys that aren't packed (which are, of course, the best of all the toys) were divided equally and the room partitioned.  "Mommy" has declared NO SHARING DAY for her own sanity... and in the hopes that the little people will decide that "sharing is better because then I have access to all the toys..." (one can dream).

I'll let you know how it goes!

**UPDATE: Before I finished writing this Luke has already asked if he could trade something with Joel.  He was denied and is disappointed...keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was seriously rolling laughing about the No Sharing Day! Let me know how it goes...I might be partitioning my kids room too! :D

Brittany said...

it will only work if they have so few toys!!

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed