Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful List

1) A healthy family. where's the wood to knock on?? quick! Vitamins anyone?!

2) A fixed dishwasher. ::sigh::

3) A potential garden. YAY! I can't wait to see what comes next.


4) An open heart. Reading one of our youth's blog sharing how God is speaking to her heart fills me with joy and makes me thankful.

5) A money-saving website. A Super-Couponing woman in my area shares all her tips and I love it!

6) A dollar well spent. Unlimited minutes to where ever and high speed internet at home keeping me connected with my family and friends.

7) A nice camera. Without which I wouldn't be able to take all the lovely pictures I can share on this blog!

8) A new treat. Lactose free Breyer's Ice Cream! yummy.

9) A quotable son. Me to Luke: "You are just growing up." Luke: "Yes. To be a man."

10) A faithful few...who still read this blog. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the LIKE button?!! :-)

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

i still read! love you!

Melinda said...

A good thankful list, Brittany! And I enjoy the pictures and whatnot :)

kelli said...

Oh! The seeds give me hope of a warmer tomorrow! :)

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed