Thursday, October 01, 2009

Interesting.

1) Luke! Growing, growing, growing...now in 5T stuff and size 10 shoes-ohmygoodness.

2) He is also loving Cubbies! Pictures later, maybe tomorrow?, on that front. He prayed for snack last night, made a bracelet with his name (and a heart!) on it. Plus, did you know, his book has his picture on it-with Cubbie Bear! exciting.

3) Joel! Growing, growing as well. Eating finger food and so pleased with himself. Eating so well!

4) Also, can you say "morning naps"? Thank you God.

5) Brothers. How wonderful to watch them interact. Sometimes it looks less like watching and more like intervening...but there are those awesome moments of sharing, hugging, "tackling", laughs and giggles.

6) My Library Card. I love my library card, it is my key to another world. And I can bring my family with me...memories, experiences, fun, learning, all FREE. Plus movies! ;)

7) Coupons. Okay, I am thankful for coupons, however, until I get a little more experience with them, I will maintain my love/hate relationship with them and my "being thankful in all things" attitude.

8) Paper plates, plastic silverware, paper towels, paper napkins, plastic cups...adds up to no dishes! I have a problem.

9) My closet space. I have so much. Its a wonderful thing to be able to have this much space to put your clothes when you never know what you are going to need to wear!

10) Cookies. (that one is Luke's)

1 comments:

The Correspondent said...

What a great list, Brittany!

Speaking of library cards (item #6), what have you been reading lately?

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed