Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful list

1) Waking up this morning to Luke and Joel giggling at each other like crazy-so great!

2) My recent visit from ANNIE! from Mississippi. I felt so honored that in the midst of examining the area for her future, I was included!

3) Luke is THREE years old. He is such a great kid, I can't even say enough. I am so thankful for him. And praise God for how healthy and strong he is.

4) Mary Ellen Sprayberry's granddaughter and namesake: Zoe Ellen Sprayberry was born on Tuesday (Harold and Mary's 37th wedding anniversary). 6 Lbs 4 oz and 21 inches! Welcome baby girl. Love you. Congrats David and Emmi!

5) $10 off coupons in the mail to both Khol's and JCPenney's-yay!

6) Speakerphone button on my home telephones-my boys can talk and hear their family, and I think that is great!

7) Meijer. Come on people-you gotta love their sale ads, the people are nice that work there, they have a (albeit frequently broken) horsey ride that is free, icees for less than a dollar and free cookies for kids under 7 in the bakery department! Plus their meat guy wants to be a missionary one day-go say hi! :)

8) Luke saying kindly, "No Joel, you can't play with that." and taking "that" away gently...what a good big brother!

9) Joel starting to pull up now! Yes, this changes my world. Again. But it a huge developmental jump for him! so Yay!

10) Luke will be an AWANA cubbie this year! OH MY! I am so excited for him!!

1 comments:

The Correspondent said...

Hooray -- Another Thankful Thursdays list! What a great bunch of blessings, Brittany.

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed