Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom.

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895

"Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. " ~Ambrose Bierce

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her".- George Washington, U.S. President

"All mothers are working mothers."- Unknown

"I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."- Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."- Lin Yutang, Chinese writer


Love you mom. Love you mom-in-law. Love you moms of our moms, and dads.
Have a great Mother's Day.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed