Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Loves

Luke loves Thomas the Train. This is somewhat new, we were all about Disney's Cars for a very, very long time. And now, while we still like Cars alot, we are BIG on Thomas.

(that is Emily, sometimes he calls her "Aunt Emily")

By they way-this is one of the greatest things EVER! Go get one. Lowe's-seriously. I am in love with ours. Such a space saver with the toys. And it makes taking toys out to play with, and then putting back away so very easy. Big fan. Call this an official endorsement.

Speaking of space, I bet you were wondering how we fit another person in this house weren't you? We have Joel's "room" in the walk-in closet in our bedroom (see here) and his changing table in our room; then pretty much everything else is in the living room.
Why YES! We did have to rearrange-you know me so well. (thanks mom for the help) Here is what our downstairs looks like now:

(aerial shot)

This is my favorite way it has ever been arranged(it will be less cluttered after the baby stuff works its way out), I may keep it this way.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed