Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Visit to Texas, Part 5

THE HOUSTON ZOO!
a cute baby giraffe
Luke, Tre, and my cousin Hayley with my dad (and a seal); Luke and Tre in an eagle's nest!
Tre with a fish-is that Nemo?

Luke and Hayley, Tre and Amanda: being Prairedogs!

see the fishes?
My Aunt Julie and her daughter Hayley spotting the monkeys;
The Jenkins family

All the menfolk
sweet hug by the boys;
Addy is already bored. :D

Tre and Amanda "doing the iguana"
My men! that is a baby giraffe-VERY TALL!
Good smile from Addy

My parents with Hayley;
a baby elephant learning to play with the ball

Luke and Tre watching the seals
My dad buying out the Zoo's gift shop;
Tre and Luke testing out some of the toys
I love my new camera!
A good picture of all of at the zoo exists, but I don't have a copy of it yet-it was good though-take my word for it. We had lots of fun and then that afternoon we got ready for the wedding! Part 6 (the final section) coming soon!

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed