Friday, July 18, 2008

Another proud moment

Alright-a bit delayed, but I wanted to wait until I got some good pictures! My brother Cody's graduation from 'A' School.


Here Cody is getting his "crows" pinned on (forgive me if I botch the military terms), Amanda (my sister) is pinning on one of our Aunt Keeli's, and Courtney(my sister-in-law) is pinning on one of Amanda's-very sentimental moment.


Cody walking! Can you tell which one his is?!


Cody looking all tall and military, and then together, my Coastie siblings.

Cody and Courtney on their way to their new unit in Galveston, Texas (already there!).

Congratulations Cody! We wished we could've been there, but our thoughts were with you. As they are now while you and Courtney settle in! See you soon.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed