Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great finds

I went to a HUGE children's' sale last week and found a TON of stuff for Luke. I was able to get most, if not all, of what I will (check that, should) need for Luke until this fall. Very exciting! And as always, I have a compulsion to wear new clothes when I get them-but these weren't my new clothes...so Luke got to wear his new clothes (even if they were a smidgen to big for him). Here are a couple of pictures of Luke looking adorable in his new pajamas and new slippers (Clifford the Big Red Dog), while watching Veggie Tales' The Ballad of Little Joe (Luke's favorite movie right now). So cute. And can I just plug The Ballad of Little Joe for a moment? What a great movie! It is the story of Joseph in the Bible, done as a western (A Western Bible Story), and it is so funny. The French Peas are his brothers, and instead of Egypt, he is in Dodgeball city, where "if you don't play fair-yer out", and you have to beware of dodgeball stampedes. lol. I love it. But then, I also like westerns.

0 comments:

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed