Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spiderman 3

Can I just tell you how excited I am about Spiderman 3?
I LOVE Spiderman. He is awesome! He was "born" in the sixties (like my parents), and is "younger" than most other super-heros (who are I believe more of a depression-era). check out the spiderman colors here I'm not sure if many girls are into the comic book heros, but I really like 'em. I enjoy X-men, Batman, Superman, all of them-but mostly Peter Parker aka Spiderman!
I wasn't very sure of this third installment, whether or not I was going to like it as much as the others, but then I went to Plugged In Online and checked out a Christian review of the movie. If you want to read what I read Click Here and it will take you to the review. I really appreciated the reviewer's efforts and what he had to say about the film. His review was really good, and it sounds like the movie will be as well! I'm so pumped. Yeah Spidey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Britt, have ya seen it yet? let me know how you like it!

Anonymous said...

o I so badley want to go see that!

Brittany said...

I haven't seen it yet! :( I'll probably wait until it is available through Netflix

My Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed